Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Wore: Graduation Edition

This last weekend my babies graduated! *sniff*  I can hardly believe that my brother Mike and sister Jordy are old enough to be moving on the the "Real World," and I am so proud of everything they've risked, given, and worked hard for thus far.  Since my sis lives in Warden and my bro here in P-town, we spent the weekend driving back and forth for their ceremonies and parties.  The little girl in me loves an occasion to dress up and this weekend was no exception.  I wore this to Jordan's graduation:

Dress:  Target.  Necklace:  Krafty Kash.
And check out what the hubs wore?  Gotta love that skinny tie!

And I wore this for Mike's graduation:


Shirt and Skirt:  Forever21.  Jacket:  Gift from Mama.   Necklace:  Nordstrom Rack.
Those other beautiful and well-dressed women are my sisters.  On the far right is my dad, not looking too bad himself.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...