Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mushy-Gushy Photos

It's been a rough...season.  My husband and I have both been struggling with dark emotions and having conflict quite a bit lately.  Nothing to worry about, we're okay and we've been able to talk things out and resolve them every time.  I think we're stronger having processed through a lot of this stuff together.  But that kind of explains my absence lately.  It's one of the reasons I'm so glad to have photos of us.  They remind me of who we are as a couple.  And when we're crying, or arguing I can look back at these mushy-gushy photos and remember that what we have is worth fighting for.  We had a blast shooting these the day of the wedding, largely because Memory Montage was so professional, fun, and comfortable to be around.  You may notice that in most of them we're smiling.  I think this quote I found on Pintrest describes our relationship well.  This is what our love looks like, friends.

















Any faves?  Ours is the last one with the sunset over the water.  We hope to have a canvas of this in our home one day.  









2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love all your pics! ;) They're so amazing and I love all the small RP details in them all. :) My fav is the one that looks like you two are standing in/on the water with the awesome lighting and puffy clouds... and the carpet ball pic ;) ... they're all amazing.

Uneventfully Wonderful said...

I love the one of philip sitting in the stack of chairs. So fun! But they're all my favorite. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...