Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

I'm linking up with Adventures of the Newlyweds today!  You should too :)


Dear husband, not only do I foresee us watching the Countdown To the 25 days of Christmas, and the 25 days of Christmas, but I predict we will watch Elf at least 13 times in the next month. Dear snow, I have mixed emotions about you moving into Pullman. You have this habit of saying, "Don't worry I'm just staying for a couple days," and then sticking around through March. On the other hand, you bring my husband more joy than bacon and going shirtless--combined. You're making me want it to be Christmas!  Dear peppermint hot chocolate, let's be bffs starting...now!   Dear Katie Anthony, sorry we can't make it to your recital today. If it's any consolation, following the newspaper's directions we went to it yesterday and gave the pianists who were taking a playing test the best audience ever. You are going to rock it!  Dear Arnold (Phil's side) and Massa/Dinsmoor (Chels' side) families, see you soon! Can't wait to eat good food, share some laughs, and catch up on each others' lives.  Dear hubs (who gets two letters) I'm sorry I tried to persuade you to skip class and hang out with me. I just can't wait for us to officially be on Thanksgiving break! Here's to snuggling, building snowmen, watching movies, playing boardgames and staying up past 11 (this is the only time it happens for us haha)!

(Original Photo)

1 comment:

Ashley Slater said...

aw cute letters! They got me in the Christmas spirit!

thanks for linking up!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...