Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Making a Fool of Myself

Just making a fool of myself for the sake of my husband's education...what are wifey's for?






My Elementary Ed major husband Philip had to make a book trailer about the book "How To Steal a Dog" for a class. For some reason he recruited me to play a homeless 13-year old.  Oh and the story behind that toy dog:  in our new apartment (we're moving!) we're allowed to have pets!!!  I've been trying to get my husband to cave and let us get a cat or small dog but instead he bribed me with the Fur Real Friend featured in this video in hopes that it will tide me over for next year.  And it worked.  No pet for us yet.  Maybe there is a reason he had me play a little girl afterall?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was so cute! Definitely made me laugh!

Uneventfully Wonderful said...

So funny! :) Can't wait to see you guys tonight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...