Friday, April 27, 2012

Easy as ABC

I loved these  personal survey things when I was thirteen and found them via MSN, or Myspace, or whatever was cool back then. So why not bring it back?  I stole borrowed the idea from Finding Beauty in the Ordinary.

Age and/or Anniversary: 22; July 15th 2011. 
Bedsize: California King!  I know I'm spoiled, it was a lightly used gift.
Chocolate: All the time.  Especially fondue.
Dessert: Ice cream.  No contest.
Ethnic background: Caucasian:  Irish + German (+ a-tiny-bit-does-it-even-count? Chilean)
Fear: That no one really likes me.  But fear is just a lie!
Graduation from high school and/or college: 2008 (HS) 2012 this May (College hooray!)
Hometown: Warden, WA
Instruments I play: Oboe (not to be confused with elbow) Bells (not to be confused with... never mind).
Job title: Research Monitor/Student
Live: Pullman, WA
Middle name:  Renee`
Natural hair color:  Roasted Marshmallow Blonde (husband came up with that term b/c he said dirty or dishwater blonde sounded gross, and he loves my hair).
Overnight hospital stays:  Not yet (knock on wood).
Pastime:  Blogging?  haha Photography, poetry, crafting, playing outside when it's warm.
Quote:  
"Do not give your lives to that which others can or will do but to that which others cannot or will not do" --Jim Elliot (A missionary who was martyred)
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: Confusing b/c there's a lot of halves and steps:  Rachel, Jordann, Michael, Connor, Joey (I'm the oldest) plus brother-in-law Ta.
T.V. Show:  Glee, New Girl, Ellen, Friends, Chopped, What Not To Wear. 
Underwear:  Under where?!
Vacation spot I love:  Someplace warm, although Edmonton Canada (Honeymoon spot) was a blast.  
Weather right now: Heaven!  The sun's finally shining.
X-Rays:  right arm broken x 2.
Yummy meal I make:  My husband loves when I make tortellini alfredo with sauteed bell peppers and onions.  Super simple.
Zoo Animal:  hmmm elephant?  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...