Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Wore: Mint Skinnies on Steroids

I've wanted colored skinnies forever!  Being a skinny-minny myself I'm all about the skinny jeans trend.  I'm not saying you have to be a size 2 to pull them off.  Even though my husband has a bigger build, he also looks great in them!  I originally planned on getting those cool mint ones that have been popping up all over Pinterest.  But then the brighter ones caught my eye.  I wanted to take a fashion risk.  I'm trying to make my style slightly more edgy so that I have some street cred. when I move to the East Coast to teach inner city teenagers (oh yeah, that's a dream of mine and Philip's if you didn't know).  So here we have it.  Just like those hipster mint skinnies, but amped up a bit.  Mint skinnies on steroids!


This whole outfit (excluding accessories) cost me $13 at JcPenney.  

P.S. doesn't my apartment look great?  Ha, I wish!  This was taken at the Davenport on my anniversary celebration and I finally got a minute to share it with you.  How do you feel about colored skinnies?  

pleated poppy


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...