Friday, February 4, 2011

More of this, less of that.

My friend Atalie wrote a list of things she needs more of and less of here. I think it was a good idea. Thanks for inspiring me to reflect on my growth and priorities, At.


I need... (Or I strongly desire, and think these things would improve my life)

More
time with girl friends
adventures
friends w/ different perspectives
clean laundry
listening
unconditional love
authenticity
guidance
direction
sunshine (ahem PULLMAN)
walking in the spirit
planning
trusting God
trusting Philip
sticky notes
patience

Less
apathy about school
worry
fear
doubt
procrastination
pressure on myself to perform
empty bottles on my desk
facebook
indecisiveness
pleasing people
MICE!
junk in my trunk (no really, I threw all the junk that was taking up space in my car, into my trunk)
hiding who I am

1 comment:

Amanda L said...

ahhh! love this. my favorite was the junk in the trunk and the post it notes. i'm starting to think i have too many of those on my desk right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...