Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Want to see something cool?

Alright, if you insist.


It's a bird, it's a plane it's...


A Memory Keeper from Paper Coterie.  Want to see what's inside?  Okay, okay, quit twisting my arm.


Wedding goodies like:


A little book I made to store our wedding cards.

Our homemade wedding invitations, programs, an engagement pic, and the hearts from our Guestbook Tree.


(This guestbook tree).
We asked friends and fam to hang advice or encouragement for the newlyweds.  
Here are some of my faves:


Our wedding album.  I created this using My Publisher.  It reminds me of a yearbook, which as an Ex-Co-Editor-In-Chief makes me happy.



Clues and a word puzzle (does he know me well or what?) from my scavenger hunt engagement.


I think this is a great way to be sentimental while still combating my hoarding tendencies.  I'm pretty sure I got that gene from my mom so I do my best to condense things that I want to save.  I love that this is a pretty way to store things and that they are easily accessible.  What's the point of saving something if it's so buried that you never take it out to admire it anyway?  The best part:  I snagged an amazing deal on these.  I only paid for shipping so instead of $52 it cost me $11.  I think that special is over, but they are still selling them at a discounted $20.  Chickachicka check it out...And get yourself one, hoarder, before it's too late!    

How are you preserving your memories?  





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...