Saturday, March 9, 2013

Channeling My Inner Hipster

Hipster Formula=Skinny Jeans + Button up shirt + Grandpa Cardigan + Bangs in your eyes + Beanie Sag.


It's more hipster if you look away from the camera.  And if you look like you only have one leg.  Yep, that's a bonus.  


Can you tell that these pants have little polka dots on them?


I have wanted them so bad ever since I saw T-Swift wearing something similar for her album pics for RED.


I found them at Old Navy forever ago, but decided against purchasing them.  The other day they were on sale for less than 10 bucks!  And they only had one pair left that was a size zero--which is at least one size smaller than I probably should have bought.  It was destiny!  They are a little tight, and a little bold but let's just say that, for me, loving them is red.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...